Many people can’t ever imagine powering through a day without coffee. It’s universally loved and has become one of the most consumed beverages in the world. A good cup of coffee gets you up in the morning, with the caffeine giving you the much-needed boost. Amongst coffee drinkers, you’d be hard-pressed to find those who don’t enjoy drinking coffee out of a fun mug.
Doctors, teachers, professors, musicians, college students, software engineers, and people in just about any profession you can think of drink coffee. A mug decorated with a saying, be it funny, cute, kind, inspirational, witty, or personal adds something extra to the daily drink. Coffee mugs make great gifts for personal or professional relations. Although, you may also want to get one of these for yourself. Here are 25 coffee mug sayings that stand the test of time.
Reliable Gift Mugs
Maybe you’re considering giving someone a coffee mug but aren’t sure what to get them. The following sayings are pretty standard, and you’ll probably recognize them instantly. There’s not much more to say other than you could never go wrong with one of these sayings.
- World’s Best Mom Or Dad: A ‘best parent’ mug is a great gift from a child to a parent. This one is perfect to get your little one to gift your significant other on a birthday, Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day. Another great scenario for this is giving it as a gift to your partner after having your first child together.
- World’s Best Sister Or Brother: Less common than the ‘best parent’ mug, the ‘best sibling’ is appropriate when you want to let your brother or sister know how much they mean to you. Especially as adults, this may mean more to them than you expect.
- World’s Best Grandma Or Grandpa: Great as a gift from kids to grandparents, or from you to your parents or in-laws. Many people look forward to having grandchildren, and this mug can make their day every time they see it.
- World’s Best Boss: Bosses come with all different management styles and attitudes. If you’re lucky to have a great boss, let them know how much you appreciate them. Many bosses aren’t sure if their colleagues like them. Hence, giving them a worlds best boss mug could mean everything.
Clever Coffee Sayings For Coffee Lovers
There are clever quips and puns all related to coffee. These coffee-themed sayings will add a bit of fun to your everyday coffee ritual. Perfect for serial coffee drinkers.
- I Drink Coffee For Your Benefit: A fitting saying for the person who’s grumpy until they’ve had their first cup of coffee of the day. It also acts as a fun ‘warning’ for everyone around.
- Life Happens; Coffee Helps: Some may find some truth in this saying. Sometimes life throws unexpected situations at you, and you’ll have to deal with them. Many find relaxation in a warm cup of coffee.
- Half Human, Half Coffee: Everyone knows someone who lives on a strict diet consisting primarily of coffee. Perhaps this person is you. Either way, every coffee lover is sure to relate to a mug that says this.
- My Morning Coffee Contains All Of My People Skills: Introverts will agree with this. The morning dose of caffeine helps many to work up the energy they’ll need to go out and interact with the world.
- First I Drink The Coffee, Then I Do The Stuff: A mug bearing this may be one of the best mugs you’ll find for someone who absolutely can’t do anything before they have their morning beverage.
- More Espresso, Less Depresso: Espressos are small, but they pack a mighty caffeinated punch.
- Obsessive Coffee Disorder: This saying is excellent for the person who constantly jokes about how many cups they drink a day, particularly for the home-brew coffee aficionado.
Funny And Sarcastic Sayings
Of course, not every saying mentions coffee. Funny sayings are popular on mugs, with good reason. These speak for themselves and don’t need much elaboration. The chances are that you already know somebody who’ll love one of these.
- There’s A Chance This Is Wine.
- I’ll Probably Spill This.
- Starter Fluid.
- I Ran Out Of Coffee This Morning. Liquor Seemed A Reasonable Replacement. Everyone Is So Pretty Today.
Inspirational And Motivational Quotes
Some people live by inspirational quotes. If you drink coffee every day, consider drinking it out of a mug with your favorite inspirational or motivational quote. There are so many of these that have been recorded throughout history. Here are a few of the most popular ones that could stimulate you to be productive as you sip your cup of coffee.
- ‘All Our Dreams Can Come True, If We Have The Courage To Pursue Them.’ – Walt Disney.
- ‘Try Not To Become A Person Of Success, But Rather A Person Of Value.’ – Albert Einstein.
- ‘Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear.’ – George Addair.
- ‘Your Time Is Limited, So Don’t Waste It Living Someone Else’s Life.’ – Steve Jobs.
- ‘The Secret Of Getting Ahead Is Getting Started.’ – Mark Twain.
- ‘Gratitude Is Not Only The Greatest Of Virtues, But The Parent Of All Others.’ – Cicero.
- ‘Believe You Can And You’re Halfway There.’ – Theodore Roosevelt
- ‘Go The Extra Mile, There’s No One On It.’ – Grant Cardone.
- ‘Always Do Your Best. What You Plant Now, You Will Harvest Later.’ – Og Mandino
- ‘I Am Not A Product Of My Circumstances. I Am A Product Of My Decisions.’ – Stephen Covey.
Personalized coffee mug sayings are fun, they make great gifts, and they add extra joy to drinking your favorite beverage. When deciding what you want to say on a mug, you might find yourself spoiled for choice. The 25 sayings listed here have something for everyone. Hopefully, you’ve found your new favorite mug saying for your next gift to a friend, colleague, or loved one.