What is it about Harry Potter that is so addictive? From the magical creatures and the ultimate triumph over good and evil, Harry Potter has captured the hearts of millions. Real Potter fans though love to test their knowledge on all things Hogwarts and Hagrid. If you really want to test yourself enjoy Harry Potter Trivia Questions at MagiQuiz. In this article, we will be giving you some fun tips and a sneak peek into one of these quiz adventures.
Tip #1: Know Your Harry Potter History
Do you really know Harry’s story? The “boy who lived” has an amazing bio filled with murder and tragedy, evil enemies, and not so nice relatives. Most fans know the basics but if you don’t know Harry’s birthday and arch enemies’ real name, it may be time for a refresher.
Here are a few things you may want to review:
- When was Harry Born?
- What are Harry’s parents’ names?
- How did they die?
- How did Harry think they died?
- Where does Harry Potter live before he gets a visit from Hagrid?
If you can answer all of these questions faster than you can say Expelliarmus, you may be a wizard!
Tip #2: Hogwarts History
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is an old and mysterious place, filled with intricate storylines, tales of heroes and victims, not to mention trolls and other monsters. If you want to ace this quiz like Hermione, study up and know your Hogwart’s history. A few hints:
- Which Hogwarts founder came up with the name of the famous school?
- What are the names of all four houses at Hogwarts?
- Who or what is Fluffy?
- Who is the Professor of the Dark Arts?
Getting tricker right, well if you are a real Harry Potter fan make sure you do your homework so you can stump your friends.
Tip #3: Don’t forget to learn your spells!
When it comes to Harry Potter, a true wizard will have their spells at the ready. JK Rowling put a lot of thought into coming up with these funny and sometimes ominous-sounding spells. To help you, here are a few of the most popular spells and what they do. Just make sure you don’t use these on any Muggles!
- Boggarts are ridiculous, and so is the spell to get rid of these funny and scary creatures! Point and yell Riddikulus, before your worst fear comes to life!
- Is it dark in here? If it is, pull out the wand and say Lumos.
- Wingardium Leviosa – make sure you pronounce this one right and point your wand at something that wants to levitate otherwise you may wind up losing points for your house!
- Afraid of dementors, don’t be. With Expecto Patronum you can conjure your Patronus and stay protected against these soul-sucking foes.
- Grab your wand or call it with a quick, Accio, wand!
Tip #4: Are you a real Harry Potter know-it-all?
Do you know how many points the snitch is worth or all the rules of Quidditch? Time to read up to score 100% on this quiz. A real die-hard Potter fan and true witch or wizard will know lines of the books by heart (if you just watched the movies time to crack a book open). Hint: Check out the last lines of each of the books to be ready for these Harry Potter trivia questions.
Tip #5: Do you know your characters?
Most of us can mention the top few heroes in Harry and a couple of the bad guys, but can you name some of these fan favorites and what they did?
* Remus Lupin
* Bellatrix Lestrange
* Dean Thomas
* Moaning Myrtle
* Cornelius Fudge
If you don’t know your house-elf from your winey ghost, you may need to jog your memory. Don’t cheat and use a spell, you can take the MagiQuiz as many times as you like!
If you love Harry Potter, and who doesn’t, be sure to take this fun and challenging quiz filled with Harry Potter trivia questions that may leave you feeling as confused as a Confundus charm. Prove to yourself and your friends that you are a real wizard that could outsmart any Hermione with this fun quiz. Make sure to do your homework and know Harry Potter’s bio and Hogwarts History. Get ready and memorize your spells and potions, friend and foes will help you beat these questions like an Ogre with a giant wooden club!