If you are like me, you are always on the lookout for new gadgets and tools that can help make your life that little bit easier. There are a million different ways you can improve day to day tasks with the addition of a simple, inexpensive gadget such as a pasta measurer or a tracker for your car keys. Once you introduce these products into your life, you will wonder how you ever got by without them.
- LED furniture lighting – LED lights come as strips or spotlights and can be installed anywhere in your home that you might need a little bit of extra lighting such as in closets, under kitchen cabinets or just darker corners of your home. Not only are they practical but they can really improve the look of a room, making it look more modern and high-end.
- Waterproof speaker – Who doesn’t love to sing in the shower? Get yourself an inexpensive, Bluetooth speaker that you can keep in your bathroom so you can blast your favourite playlist and sing your heart out.
- Key tracker – If you are forever losing your keys then you can save an inordinate amount of time by buying a wireless tracker fob to attach to your keyring. You can get cheaper trackers that emit a loud noise or more expensive trackers that you can track through a mobile phone app. Of course, you do not have to use these exclusively for keys – you can attach a tracker to any object you might lose around the house.
- Pizza scissors – This gadget might seem a little silly, but it makes cutting pizza slices easier than ever and guarantees you don’t lose any toppings!
- Compartment pan – A large frying pan divided into multiple sections means you can cook an entire full English breakfast in one go. You don’t have to worry about cooking times or things going cold because you can fry everything at the same time. It also reduces the amount of washing up you have to do afterwards.
- Remote control vacuum or mop – You have probably heard of the Roomba, but you can also get a similar gadget for mopping. Cut down on the time you spend doing household chores and keep your home sparkling clean at all times with an automatic mop and/or an automatic vacuum cleaner that can get to work on your floors whilst you are out.
- Light up charging cable – Not only does a light-up cable look cool, but the colour of the light indicates how much your phone has charged!
- Multi-tool phone case – These days, Swiss army knives are not so common, and you might be considered a little strange if you do carry one on your person. But sometimes you need a knife or a bottle opener. Get a multi-tool phone case so you always have a handy selection of tools no matter where you are – this could become invaluable in an emergency.